Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour bike tour of Porto
- Family-friendly tour suitable for all fitness levels and abilities
- Cycle to top attractions such as São Francisco Church, Ponte de Don Luis I, and the Ribeira District
- See Porto's famous wine cellars,pristine beaches, and medieval castles
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin in Porto’s historic quarter, pedaling past landmarks such as Alfândega do Porto and the Arrábida Bridge at a leisurely pace. During intermittent stops, your guide provides history-rich commentary and encourages you to capture photos of landmarks.
Next, head to the Foz and Matosinhos beaches to admire their gorgeous golden sands. Admire the imposing silhouette of Queijo Castle, cross the green expanse of City Park, and then traverse the River Douro by boat.
The Ponte de Dom Luis I, Porto wine cellars, and São Francisco Church also feature on the tour itinerary before it concludes back at the original departure point on Rua da Arméni.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children up to 5 years of age must use a child seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Biclas & Triclas - Rent a Bike and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff