Are you interested in?
- View the beautiful sights of Prague all illuminated against the night sky
- Explore the Lesser Town to see the prettily lit buildings set against Prague Castle
- Visit Prague Castle for panoramic views across the city
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a more personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
All of our Open tours start at Národní třída (National Avenue) between the National Theatre (Nbr. 2) and Nová Scéna (The New Stage) (Nbr. 4). It is opposite to the tram stop Národní Divadlo in which the trams (lines 2, 9, 18 & 22) are heading toward the river. One of us will be standing to the right of the large National Theatre (Národní Divadlo) banner. https://www.praguelocalfriends.com/en/meeting-point/
In June & July the tour should finish on the same spot. Most of the time it finishes at Rudolfinum building. Tram Nr. 2, 17 & 18 and green line of metro A.
What To Expect
View the handsome National Theatre (Národní Divadlo), lit up in the dusk, and hear about its place as a symbol of Czech identity. Then, walk to the Legion Bridge (Most Legií) on the River Vltava, and absorb the waterside panoramas as your guide points out the floodlit landmarks.
Continue into the charming Lesser Town (Mala Strana) and admire the area’s prettily lit Baroque churches and mansions, all set against the illuminated castle walls. Then, make your way up the hill to visit Prague Castle. From this vantage point, admire Prague as the city lights up for the evening.
Your tour concludes at the Rudolfinum, the stately concert and arts auditorium overlooking the Vltava. Admire the 19th-century neoclassical building, replete with illuminated columns and balustrades, and hear how it is home to the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Physical difficulty level: MEDIUM
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Local Friends ;-)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.