30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore our promoted experiences
Avoid the hassle of trying to figure out how to get from the airport in Prague to your centrally located hotel by booking this shared transfer from the airport to the center of town. And then, later, join a walking tour that will give you an excellent primer and orientation to this magical city: stroll through Old Town, across the medieval Charles Bridge, and the Mala Strana district and learn about the history of this ancient city.
- Enjoy a shared airport transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Explore the city on an additional 4-hour city tour of Prague upon your arrival in Prague
- Enjoy a bottle of water and free WiFi on your ride from the airport to the hotel as well as a free pocket guide book and map
- Sit back and drink in the scenery of the Prague suburbs during the ride.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A great way to combine getting from the airport to the center of Prague and having an excellent orientation to Prague.
Saved to wishlist!
Shared transport by air-conditioned minibus
Bottle of water
Pocket guide book and map
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver-guide in the Arrivals Hall at Prague Václav Havel Airport (PRG) after passing through customs and the baggage reclaim area. Your driver-guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Voucher for the City Tour will be provied by driver upon arrival
- The duration of transfer is only an approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prague Airport Transfers sro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Airport Shared Arrival Transfer And Half-Day City Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Airport Shared Arrival Transfer And Half-Day City Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Very convenient on time and quick ride to the hotel." See review
Product code: 8469P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursBus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Private & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Services - Karlovy VaryAirport & Hotel Transfers - Karlovy VaryTransportation Services - Karlovy VaryPrivate Drivers - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Services - Cesky KrumlovAirport & Hotel Transfers - Cesky KrumlovTransportation Services - Cesky KrumlovPrivate Drivers - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauBus Services - PassauAirport & Hotel Transfers - PassauTransportation Services - PassauPrivate Drivers - PassauCategory
Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Bedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)St. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Kbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)Museum KampaNational Technical Museum (Národní Technické Museum)Paris Street Apple MuseumPrague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Museum of Medieval TortureChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)Clementinum (Klementinum)Zizkov DistrictPrague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Republic Square (Námestí Republiky)