Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore scenic Downcity Providence on foot
- Enjoy gourmet tastings in a variety of settings
- Get insider tips from a local guide
- Small group size guarantees personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet at the intersection of Ship, Dyer & Eddy St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for check in, departure starts promptly at 12pm
- A moderate amount of walking is involved,1 slight incline, approx. 1.8mi (2.89km)
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian substitutions available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Pescatarian diets can be accommodated at some locations, but not all, please advise at time of booking if required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, if you choose the food and alcohol ticket upgrade
- Children 8 and up must be accompanied by an adult, under 8 years old is not recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for weather
- Please advise all guests in your group to bring cash for guide gratuities, if you enjoy the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Mask wearing inside all restaurants is required, unless eating.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rhode Island Red Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands