Are you interested in?
- Learn about the history of Rhode Island from your guide
- See the homes of the rich and famous while you drive
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet outside the RI Visitor Information Center at the Convention Center across from Omni Hotel entrance. Bus will meet at the crosswalk nearest the convention center. Paid parking at Providence Place Mall, Convention Center, or Empire Lot Restrooms inside the Convention Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware that during your tour the tour guide may take pictures of your tour group which could be used in future marketing materials or shared on one of our social media pages, if it’s a really great picture! If you would like to be tagged in a photo, or if you don’t want to be included in a photo, please let the tour guide know.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Rhode Island Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.