Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Champagne sunset sail from Providenciales
- Sail on a custom-built catamaran along the coastline of Grace Bay
- Look for colorful tropical fish in the coral reef
- Enjoy snacks with your rum punch, wine or soda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Sail above Providenciales' spectacular coral reefs with mellow Caribbean music from the boat's sound system in your ears and the island breeze on your skin. Enjoy the last rays of the sun along with the reef's millions of tropical fish and other wildlife.
Fried conch fritters, a local specialty, are served along with fish and chicken strips and various dipping sauces. Relax and enjoy your choice of red or white wine, soda, water, or rum punch. Toast your companions with a celebratory glass of champagne as the sun disappears below the waterline. After the custom-built 'Island Magic' returns to Grace Bay Beach, you are shuttled back to your Providenciales hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years (adults only) on Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You board the boat at the water's edge so depending on your pick up point and shoreline conditions that day, you may get wet when boarding the boat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Vibes Scuba and Watersports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms