Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Cruise down the coast of Providenciales on board a 65-foot (20-meter) catamaran for great views and photo opportunities. Listen to commentary from the captain and crew on the local ecosystem and coral reefs. Make a stop at one of the best reefs, where you can jump off to snorkel and swim among the local marine life. Go ashore at a pristine beach to explore, look for shells, and relax on the sand, then return to the boat for snacks and drinks from the open bar.
- Open bar on board the boat with unlimited drinks
- Snorkeling stop at a local reef to explore (equipment provided)
- Live DJ spins tunes on board the boat
- Snacks of pastries, fruit, and appetizers to keep travelers energized
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkel a Reef (snorkel equipment included)
Pastries, fruit and appetizers are available on-board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Currently this tour is only available to guests who are staying at Beaches Turks & Caicos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please carry:change of clothes, towel, swimsuit, camera, sunscreen
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Tour is subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 98 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Routes Caribbean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turks and Caicos "Kitty Katt" Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Turks and Caicos "Kitty Katt" Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turks and Caicos "Kitty Katt" Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turks and Caicos "Kitty Katt" Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60295P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingProvidencialesCategory