8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Map & Postal of Puebla city
Can’t fly pregnant women, people with spinal problems, with hypertension problems.
Can’t fly with alcoholic and/or intoxicated breath, with recent operations less than 6 months.
Can fly children under three years.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*All the hotels in Puebla city are include (if your hotel don't appear in the list please writte the
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- They can go from 2 people up to 10 people in the same basket, this is depending on the capacity and size of the balloon. SHARED FLIGHT
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No recomendable para personas con síntomas de fiebre, dolor de cabeza y tos. El tour se apegará a las medidas y protocolos sanitarios de la empresa y cada sitio a visitar.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Experiences
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot air balloon Cantona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot air balloon Cantona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot air balloon Cantona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 85157P23