3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the gastronomic delights of Puebla on this half-day walking tour around the city. Visit a bakery, a local cafe for fresh-brewed coffee, a tortillería, and a clay pot factory along the way. Then take a cooking class with a local where you can put what you’ve learned into action.
- Walking tour with a local guide
- Tastings at local businesses included
- Cooking class and lunch included
- Learn about Puebla's gastronomic history
Saved to wishlist!
Local Traditional Snacks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTurismo Municipal, Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please notify of any dietary restriction
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Puebla de Ensueno
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 4
Product code: 73004P1