Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Culebra snorkeling tour: One of the best spots in Puerto Rico
- Includes lunch as well as some alcoholic beverages
- Guides to help out with any snorkeling concerns
- Great way to spend a day in Puerto Rico on the water
Departure & Return
If you are driving yourself type PUERTO DEL REY MARINA in Fajardo on your GPS. We are located inside the PUERTO DEL REY MARINA in suite 108 Sea Ventures dive shop. White 2 story building at left side immediately once you enter marina. Check in from 7:45am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No kids under 5 years allowed
- To be able to snorkel you should know how to swim.
- Please dress appropriately and respect the rules of the boat
- No smoking on board
- NO Pregnant Women
- No cooler or outside alcoholic drinks allowed on board
- Must arrive on time, if not boat leaves and no refunds will be issued.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is not a private tour, other groups will be on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff