Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
36 Tours & Activities
9 Tours & Activities
Patagonia Tours from Punta Arenas
9 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the northern part of Tierra del Fuego on a full-day tour from Punta Arenas. Take the ferry to Porvenir and explore the Fernando Cordero Rusque Museum with various exhibits about the history of the area. Then, head to Useless Bay to explore the permanent colony of the world’s second largest penguin, the King Penguin, before heading back to Punta Arenas.
- Explore Tierra del Fuego and its penguins on a full-day tour
- Visit the Fernando Cordero Rusque Museum in Porvenir
- Observe King Penguins in their natural habitat at Useless Bay
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip hotel transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passengers are picked up at their place of accommodation
- Pres Ibanez Airport, Punta Arenas Chile
- Aéroport de Punta Arenas, Aeropuerto Internacional Carlos Ibáñez Del Campo, Chabunco, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURS PUNTA ARENAS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FULL DAY KING PENGUIN COLONY (regular tours)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during FULL DAY KING PENGUIN COLONY (regular tours)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during FULL DAY KING PENGUIN COLONY (regular tours)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during FULL DAY KING PENGUIN COLONY (regular tours)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31414P6
Compare Similar Experiences
FULL DAY KING PENGUIN COLONY (regular tours)
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasShore Excursions - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaCity Tours - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory