Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
36 Tours & Activities
Fort Bulnes (Fuerte Bulnes) Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
64 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save time on this guided tour of Punta Arenas that includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off, as well as visits to city sites. In a small group, visit Chile's first settlement, Fort Bulnes, then continue to Maggiorino Borgatello Museum, Magallanes Regional Museum, and the Nao Victoria Museum, where you can see the first ship to circumnavigate the world. Afterward, explore the city's attractions, including Cerro de la Cruz for skyline views.
- Hassle-free roundtrip transfer from your Punta Arenas hotel or the port
- Small-group ensures personal attention
- Get insight into the city's history and culture from your guide
- See the most important sites in Punta Arenas in a short time
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Local bilingual guide
Glass of wine
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fee Museum Nao Victoria
Entrance fee Regional Salesian Museum
Entrance fee Cemetery Sara Braun
Fort Bulnes (Parque del Estrecho)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free cruise port pick-up and drop-off
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
Free airport pick-up available. Must inquiry beforehand.
Hotel pickups commencing at 9am (will call day before to re-confirm).
If your cruise is tendering then please come off in one of the first tenders. We will be at the port with signs. If you are coming off the cruise walking, meet us at 8:30 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY GV Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Punta Arenas Shore Excursion: Fort Bulnes and City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Punta Arenas Shore Excursion: Fort Bulnes and City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Punta Arenas Shore Excursion: Fort Bulnes and City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Punta Arenas Shore Excursion: Fort Bulnes and City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The visit to the park is a must for those who loves nature." See review
- "It was cold and very windy but worth the trip even w the weather." See review
- "It would be recommended that the tour is designed for those that are beginning on land or those that are joining from other tours to avoid delays." See review
Product code: 19298P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Punta Arenas Shore Excursion: Fort Bulnes and City Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasShore Excursions - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaCity Tours - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory