Are you interested in?
- Drive a 4x4 buggy through the Dominican countryside
- Round-trip transportation from Punta Cana hotels
- Visit Taino Ecological Park to swim in a freshwater cenote
- Visit an organic farm to taste rum, chocolate and coffee
Departure & Return
Boulevard Turistico del Este in the direction of the City of Miches, when you reach the Macao junction turn left until you reach the ceiba del Salado cemetery, just after turning to the left and about 300 meters on your left it you will be bavaro racing Tours Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- Minimum age to attend is 3 years old
- Must be accompanied by an adult until 17 years of age
- Customers who appear intoxicated may be refused service
- Time spent at the beach is approximately 20 minutes
- Time spent at the water cave is approximately 20 minutes
- Water or close-toe shoes are required for safety precautions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Package Punta Cana
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We only did a half day tour so I understand like the little amount of time we spent at both locations, but if the ride is going to be that slow or whatever, what's the point?" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews