Are you interested in?
- Take a Flinstones-themed buggy adventure through the rugged Dominican countryside
- Visit a local Dominican market to taste local coffee and cacao
- Get fantastic views of the rugged coastline and country landscape
- Explore Fantasy Cave and Bedrock City, a Flinstones-themed attraction
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No open shoes are permitted
- It is recommended that you bring dust-protection such as a bandana and sunglasses
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or women who are pregnant
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know the name of your hotel as soon as you book because we need this information to pick you up
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flintstones Buggy Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend wearing sneakers and clothes you do not mind getting dirty because you are guaranteed to be filthy lol but it’s worth it !!" See review
- "You do make several rest stops along the way so you can change drivers if you want to make sure everybody in your family gets a turn driving." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews