Are you interested in?
- Ride on horseback through the scenic Dominican countryside
- Soar over the river with treetop vistas as you zipline
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with local specialties and sample cocoa on the farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After a break, prepare to soar through the treetops on an incredible zipline adventure. Your professional guide is on hand to help as you make your way over the river as many times as you’d like.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, tuck into a traditional meal prepared by locals, and sample fresh coffee from the nearby ranch. Relax poolside or take a dip before touring the ranch, where you have a chance to sample cocoa and vanilla grown on-site.
Then, pay a visit to a local cigar plantation and take part in a cigar-rolling activity.
Your tour ends with a return trip to your hotel after a day full of memory-making in one of the Dominican Republic’s most prized landscapes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Punta Cana Jungle Experience Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear long pants as you will be outside and you most likely will get bug bites." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews