Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Quebec City on a guided scooter tour
- Visit multiple neighborhoods, including Old Town
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointQuebec Scooters (Port of Québec)
Return DetailsThe tour will finish after 3 hours (at 12:00 (Noon) or 4:00 pm, depending on your choice of departure time) at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driver's license is required;
- Bring your child (7-17) to participate in the tour for free with double-seated scooters. Please contact us before booking, to make sure there are double-seated scooters left at our shop for your favorite departure and mention your child upon booking.
- In case of heavy rain or storm, the activity will be cancelled. In such case, you'll be given the choice between taking part in the tour on an alternative date (depending on availability) or a full refund. You'll be informed at least one hour before the beginning of the tour.
- Minimum age is 7 years old;
- Minimum age to drive scooter is 18 years old;
- Please make sure you are dressed appropriately for this activity: windbreaker, closed shoes. If needed: sunglasses, sunscreen, and water bottle; your scooter has a storage space for your bag at your disposal;
- OPERATED BY Quebec Scooters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.