Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Central Otago wine tour from Queenstown, with tastings and lunch
- Journey into the heart of Central Otago, a region famous for its cool-climate wines, spectacular scenery, and pioneering history
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of your accommodation details and we will respond with an exact pick-up time. Please be ready and waiting in reception or outside 5 minutes prior to your pick-up time.
What To Expect
A knowledgeable guide escorts you by comfortable coach to boutique wineries for tastings and a gourmet platter lunch, before hotel drop-off in Queenstown.
Boutique Wine Tour: Enjoy a spectacular afternoon enjoying boutique vineyards as you take in the breath-taking scenery of the Central Otago Wine region. Visit different vineyards in the region, typically in Gibbston and Bannockburn/Cromwell. Be spoiled with a gourmet platter lunch and learn about the history of the stunning and diverse region. Lunch and tastings included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to run.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Appellation Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Central Otago Wine Tour from Queenstown - Includes 4 Vineyards, Lunch & Wine.
- "Each vineyard has a different feel so it is really a personal preference on what one likes." See review