Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
2: Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Our driver will arrive at the hotel with your name to look for them in or near the lobby. Then we will upload the luggage, get comfortable and start our journey. If you need a stop, a photograph, or something else !, don't worry, we will solve it, we will help you and we will advise you. Remember that it is your time, your trip and we are more than transportation. On the way to your destination, we can stop at a souvenir shop, at a restaurant for your breakfast, your lunch or a simple break for a few minutes. During our transfer, we will cross natural landscapes to admire the beauty of our country Costa Rica. Remember, we drive and you enjoy your trip !!! Welcome with the best customer service on board!
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Details1: Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
2: San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travel time depends on traffic conditions and our customers' stops.
- We wait for you 30 minutes without additional charges
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GTC Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Manuel Antonio & Quepos transfer to SJO hotels - Airport up to 8 passengers.