Are you interested in?
Middle of the World Monument (La Mitad del Mundo) Tours
101 Tours & Activities
203 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
667 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
Intiñan Museum entrance
Panecillo museum entrance
Mitad del Mundo city entrance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Send us a whatsapp message and we will define the exact time of your pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quito Tour Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quito City Tour + Mitad del Mundo + Teleferico?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quito City Tour + Mitad del Mundo + Teleferico?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quito City Tour + Mitad del Mundo + Teleferico?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quito City Tour + Mitad del Mundo + Teleferico?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 18715P20
Compare Similar Experiences
Quito City Tour + Mitad del Mundo + Teleferico
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - IquitosCity Tours - IquitosHistorical Tours - IquitosFull-day Tours - IquitosCategory
Presidential Palace Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & TicketsYanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsCasa del Alabado Museum of Pre-Columbian Art Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum) Tours & TicketsCayambe Volcano Tours & TicketsQuito Old Town Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo De Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsBasilica of the National Vow (La Basílica del Voto Nacional) Tours & TicketsEl Sagrario Church Tours & TicketsEl Panecillo Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsIntiñan Solar Museum Tours & TicketsCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto) Tours & TicketsMindo Cloud Forest Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & Tickets