6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English local guide
Bottle of water
Local lunch menu
Entrance fee to the rosefarm
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour is based in private basis, therefore feel free to write down the address where you´ll stay (hotel, apartment, house) and we will provide the pick up as long as you stay in Quito city or airport area.
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
1/1/2019 - 2/6/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A small amount of walking is involve
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecuador Local Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roses & Horseback Riding (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Roses & Horseback Riding (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Roses & Horseback Riding (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Roses & Horseback Riding (PRIVATE Day Trip from Quito)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 101607P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingQuitoBus Tours - MindoBus Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - IquitosCategory
Yanayacu Biological Station Tours & TicketsSangay National Park Tours & TicketsTermas de Papallacta Spa Tours & TicketsQuito Old Town Tours & TicketsCalle La Ronda Tours & TicketsMariscal Tours & TicketsCarmen Alto Convent (Museo de Carmen Alto) Tours & TicketsAvenue of the Volcanoes Tours & TicketsCayambe Volcano Tours & TicketsGuayasamin Museum (Casa Museo Guayasamin) Tours & TicketsEl Panecillo Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsEl Altar Mountain Tours & TicketsMindo Cloud Forest Tours & TicketsIntiñan Solar Museum Tours & TicketsCapilla del Hombre (Guayasamín Museum) Tours & TicketsCotopaxi Volcano Tours & TicketsArchbishop's Palace (Palacio Arzobispal) Tours & TicketsEl Sagrario Church Tours & TicketsLimpiopungo Lagoon Tours & Tickets