Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
The tour usually begins at Mordecai Historic Park. We can meet at the entrance to the park across from the visitor center. Parking is free on the streets around the park (Cedar St., Mordecai St., Mimosa St.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The pedicab typically seats 2 adults or 2 adults and a small child with no additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Frontseat Pedicab
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons