Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a narrated tour of famous Mt. Rushmore
- See stunning Black Hills scenery
- Visit Custer State Park and encounter wildlife
- All entrance fees, and round-trip transfers included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pickup will commence approximately 45-60 minutes prior to the start time of the tour, see voucher for more details
- The product is seasonal due to unpredictable weather condition from September to early May
- Typical elevations are between 3200 ft to 4400 ft.
- **Please list lodging location~we will respond with closest (8 locations) meeting point.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dakota Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would say the trip is suitable for adults and children alike, on this occasion though we were travelling as a couple." See review
- "Don't forget to try Thomas Jefferson's ice cream while you're there." See review
- "I travel all over the country and world and highly recommend this trip especially if Bruce is the driver and tour guide!" See review