Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- This is a great option for families and couples
- The kayaks range in size from 10-12 feet (3-3.6 meters) in length
- Kayakers must be able to swim or doggy paddle in order to participate
- Vendor is conveniently located in Rehoboth Beach
Departure & Return
Free Parking and Restrooms at Northbeach, where are concession is located.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bookings for each tandem kayak allow a maximum of 2 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight allowance for tandem kayaks is 450 lbs
- Ability to Swim or Doggy Paddle is required.
- Tandem Kayaks can be convert to a single for larger people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended if paddler is > max. weight of vessel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delmarva Board Sport Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Buy a Seawag pouch from them to take great pictures." See review