Departure & Return
Our concession in Dewey Beach is located at the popular bar/restaurant called North Beach. .Restrooms on Site. Check in at our paddle shack in the front of Northbeach. Town parking available on Dagsworthy Street (Free after 5 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and before 10 a.m)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for infants
- Not allowed if travelers do not know how to swim.
- Not recommended for those weighing more than kayak capacity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delmarva Board Sport Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons