Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ideal for active travelers who want to see the sunset in a unique way
- Participants must be at least 16 years old and be able to swim
- The waters of the Delaware Bay are typically calm in the evening
- All gear and safety equipment is provided
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Public Parking lot across from the East of Maui Surf Shop. Parking fees are in effect until 8 PM. Use the Park Mobile APP.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delmarva Board Sport Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.