Are you interested in?
431 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
732 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
289 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Crampons (if needed)
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at either 8am or 6pm depending upon your choice of departure.
Please allow us 30 mins to complete all pick ups! We have multiple pick ups, and cannot be in more than one place at the same time.
If we have not reached you by 30 minutes past then call the number provided, not before.
Please select a hotel or bus stop close to your accommodation from the drop-down list.
Most inner-city hotels are unavailable due to local law. If your hotel is not listed choose a bus stop. There are various bus stops around the city. When choosing pick up from the drop-down menu look under "ports". Please check voucher for the website.
The Bus Stops we use are numbers:
#1, #5, #6,#10 and #12
Again, you must choose a specific bus stop. We will not stop at a bus stop if we believe nobody is there waiting.
Pick ups at individual addresses like airbnb's at random locations are not possible.
You must also choose a specific pick up point close to your accommodation.
- Bus Stop #1 Ráðhús City Hall, Vonarstræti 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #6 - Safnahúsið The Culture House, Ingólfsstræti 1, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #10 Hlemmur Square, Laugavegur, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #12 Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6, Reykjavík, Iceland
- BSÍ Parking, 43Q7+9M7, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers who are not in good physical condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glaciers and Waterfalls ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magnificent Active Volcano Guided Hike Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Magnificent Active Volcano Guided Hike Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 290357P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Magnificent Active Volcano Guided Hike Tour from Reykjavik
3 hours 20 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
14 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
BessastadirVolcano HouseSun Voyager (Solfar)HveragerdiMt. EsjaThe Pearl (Perlan)Skaftafell National ParkHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Vatnajokull National ParkLandmannalaugarImagine Peace TowerFimmvörðuháls VolcanoAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)LaugardalurReykjanes PeninsulaVidey IslandThrihnukagigur VolcanoThingvellir National ParkReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)