Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the best of Iceland’s fire, water and history on a full-day tour of the ‘Golden Circle’ in a comfortable minibus. Take in the rugged, rock-strewn landscape of Thingvellir National Park. Hear stories about Iceland’s natural history and culture as you enjoy sweeping views of the countryside around the 105-foot (32-mt) Gullfoss waterfall. Make a final stop at an active geothermic zone to see the steaming Strokkur geyser before returning to Reykjavík.
- Full-day, Golden Circle tour
- Chose a small-group tour for a more personal experience
- Travel to Iceland's natural highlights by minibus
- Get inside tips from a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
7-hour professional English, Danish local guided tour
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small-group tour in new minibus
Free WiFi on board
Free USB charger at every seat
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Choose a small-group tour for a more personal experience
Lunch is not included
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Pickups start at 8:30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Iceland Golden Travel ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26262P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Silfra FissureNational Museum of IcelandSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSun Voyager (Solfar)National Gallery of IcelandSaga MuseumÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)HveragerdiWhales of IcelandVolcano HouseSeljalandsfossThe Pearl (Perlan)Thingvellir National ParkThrihnukagigur VolcanoHofdi HouseReykjanes PeninsulaHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Viking WorldSkógafoss