Are you interested in?
431 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
738 Tours & Activities
Deildartunguhver Thermal Spring Tours
30 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Home to powerful waterfalls, soaring cliffs, and geothermal pools, western Iceland boasts some of the country’s most impressive natural scenery. With this tour, spin through the countryside by air-conditioned minibus with your guide, and hit top attractions including the Deildartunguhver hot springs, the Hraunfossar falls, the small village of Reykholt, and Hvalfjörður fjord. Admire panoramic views across the wilderness scenery, with entry to the popular Krauma Spa included.
- See the best of western Iceland on one adventurous day tour
- Reach the remote Hraunfossar waterfalls and Hvalfjörður fjord with ease
- Relax and unwind in the Krauma Spa’s geothermal baths and saunas
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking driver/guide
Pickup/drop-off at major Hotels,Guesthouses,Airbnb,BusStops in Reykjavik
Transport by Mercedes Sprinter climate-controlled bus limited to 16 people
Entrance Ticket To Krauma SPA
A lot of FUN
Meals, but stops will be made at a local restaurant or grocery shop where meals can be purchased
Alternatively you can bring a packed lunch
Swimwear and towels, for extra fee can rent at Krauma SPA
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be prepared at yours pick up location at 09:00am, pickup is usually between 09:00-09:30am depending on traffic, weather condition and your place in the pickup order. Look for the silver Sprinter with our ,,Back to Iceland travel '' logo on it.
Note that some accommodation is in a bus forbidden zone that requires guests to wait at a certain BUS STOP. If we can't pickup/drop off directly to the front doors of your accommodation after reservation, we will send information how to walk to nearest Bus Stop.
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Old Harbour Souvenirs, Geirsgata 5c, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child seats or boosters are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people min). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The weather can be unpredictable. Remember to bring with you warm waterproof jacket and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- All our buses are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is available during the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Back to Iceland travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique West Iceland and Krauma SPA tour by minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique West Iceland and Krauma SPA tour by minibus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30581P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Unique West Iceland and Krauma SPA tour by minibus
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hofdi HouseNational Museum of IcelandSeljalandsfossVolcano HouseSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)HveragerdiLandmannalaugarVatnajokull National ParkHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)HafnarfjordurReykjanes PeninsulaStrokkurReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSnaefellsjokull National ParkEyjafjallajökull VolcanoThe Pearl (Perlan)Skaftafell National ParkSaga MuseumSkógafossBessastadir