Are you interested in?
431 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
732 Tours & Activities
Reynisfjara Beach Tours
3 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Behold waterfalls, glaciers, black sands, and more on a full-day wintertime trip to south Iceland from Reykjavik. Traveling by air-conditioned minivan, journey into this largely untouched region and admire wonders like the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls; the black sand beach and cliffs of Reynisfjara; and the Solheimajokull glacier – a line-up that’s difficult to tick through on an independent day trip. Minivan transport with free WiFi, plus central and hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik included.
- Full-day south coast Iceland day trip from Reykjavik
- Admire the scenery and beauty spots of southern Iceland
- Visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and opt to walk behind the cascades
- View 200-foot (60-meter) Skogafoss, one of Iceland’s biggest waterfalls
- Touch the glacier ice at Solheimajokull (if conditions permit) and drive to Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Includes transport by air-conditioned minivan with pickup and drop-off at hotels and central locations in Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking driver/guide
Pickup/drop-off at major Hotels,Guesthouses,Airbnb,BusStops( https://busstop.is/) in Reykjavik
Transport by Mercedes Sprinter climate-controlled bus limited to 16 people
Free WiFi and USB power on board
A lot of FUN
Meals, but stops will be made at a local restaurant or grocery shop where meals can be purchased
Alternatively you can bring a packed lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be prepared at yours pick up location at 08:00am, pickup is usually between 08:00-08:30am depending on traffic, weather condition and your place in the pickup order. Look for the silver Sprinter with our ,,Back to Iceland travel '' logo on it.
Note that some accommodation is in a bus forbidden zone that requires guests to wait at a certain BUS STOP. If we can't pickup/drop off directly to the front doors of your accommodation after reservation, we will send information how to walk to nearest Bus Stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child seats or boosters are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people min). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The weather can be unpredictable. Remember to bring with you warm waterproof jacket and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.
- A small amount of walking is involve.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All our bases are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is available during the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Back to Iceland travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter South Coast Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter South Coast Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30581P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter South Coast Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Vatnajokull National ParkThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Sun Voyager (Solfar)Silfra FissureSaga MuseumSkógafossFimmvörðuháls VolcanoReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSnaefellsjokull National ParkÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)National Gallery of IcelandHafnarfjordurBessastadirSeljalandsfossViking WorldThingvellir National ParkImagine Peace TowerThrihnukagigur VolcanoHveragerdiSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal