Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a light snack, water, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involve a moderate amount of walking
- Due to the nature of this tour and for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated by alcool or or drugs and show signs of intoxication, and if you are not permitted to attend, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nattrip - Tourism, Ecotourism and Adventure in Rio de Janeiro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is probably better if you really intend on swimming—and if so, maybe do so during the warmer Rio months when hopefully the water is more calm as well." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews