Call (888) 651-9785
This tour was poorly organized. The tour was overbooked by the company. As a result, during the visit to the first restaurant, the large group was split into 2 groups. One group had to hang around outside while the first group ate. The heat index on this day was 110 degrees! A lot of time was wasted. The food tour was supposed to start at 2 pm, but because of very poor organizing, the actual tour didn't start until after 3:30 pm. A second tour guide luckily showed up, and the tour finally operated slightly better. In all, we went to only 2 restaurants. Our tour guide made the best of a bad situation and actually ended up making the best of a very bad situation.
To make the tour better:
1. The guide should show up at least 30 minutes early to the tram station to pool all tour members together
2. A cap should be placed on the amount of people in a tour so some of us aren't just waiting around outside wasting vacation time
3. A better payment strategy for the food should be implemented. Separating the bill and paying separately at each restaurant was an inconvenience.
4. Have alternate plans for restaurants that are closed due to Carnaval or other large events
5. Label the goods that we are eating so we have a visual of the names as we eat
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Sun May 27 05:16:13 PDT 2018 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330209 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.