Are you interested in?
- 8-9 minute guided helicopter tour over Rio de Janeiro
- See all the major sights from the air, from Sugar Loaf Mountain to Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado
- Spot sunbathers stretched on the sand at Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach
- Enjoy the flexibility of various daily departures
- Roundtrip transfers from Rio de Janeiro hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
As your helicopter ascends into the sky, enjoy the shrining cityscape below you and get out your camera for the spectacular photo ops to follow. During the 8-9 minute flight, you'll buzz the yellow-sand beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema and the lagoon at Rodrigo de Freitas, where Rio locals like to spend their leisure time.
Hove over the Botanical Gardens and the Tijuca National Park. Enjoy views out over Guanabara Bay and Sugar Loaf Mountain. Head for Corcovado Mountain, where your pilot will fly as close as possible to the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue, ensuring fantastic photos from every angle.
Once your breathtaking helicopter tour is over, transfer back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: a window seat is not guaranteed
- This tour requires a minimum number of 03 (three) passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The flight is first come first served.
- It is recommended you call us to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- Infants up to 02 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms