Are you interested in?
- Experience the beauty of Rio from a different angle: aboard a sailing yacht
- View Rio’s city skyline, including Sugar Loaf and Corcovado, from the water
- A welcome drink, provided snacks, and the captain’s commentary let you relax
- The boat’s 10-passenger capacity makes for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Please come down from the taxi drop-off area to find the checkpoint to PIER A2 (blue cabin left of waterfront). Please identify yourself to security and mention you will board our sailboat KAMEHAMEHA. Proceed to PIER A2, SLIP 27 (end of the pier) to meet us and board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Midday sails off at 11am (12am, Dec22-Feb18). Sunset sails off 3pm (4pm, Dec22-Feb18). Don't be late! We will leave on time!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail in Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms