Are you interested in?
- Visit two of Rio de Janeiro's most famous landmarks, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado Mountain
- Ascend to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain for sprawling views of the city below and Corcovado to visit the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Learn about the culture and history of Rio through informative commentary from your local guide
- Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels is included
Departure & Return
If you do not provide us the pickup location at the time of booking and you do not inform us about it later, we will assume you will meet us at the Meeting Point at the Front Desk of the Rio Othon Palace (Avenida Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We contact you back to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms