Call (888) 651-9785
This tour was brilliant. Really good fun. The guides were really friendly and knowledgeable. The cenote they have is out of this world. Really recommend this tour.
Mark Downer United Kingdom
Laura B USA
Laura B USA
It was an AWESOME trip! We got to really open up the ATMs and got very dusty in the process. Wading through the cenote and in the cave was a very unique experience and I would do it again!
Things I wished I knew prior to going on this trip:
1. take cash to purchase the cd of photos... they are great action shots that you can't get anywere else. (We only had enough cash for the van trip back to the resort.)
2. wear a bathing suit to swim/wade in the cave (we missed that on the info, but waded anyway - it was very refreshing)
3. they provide water shoes, but if you have your own, bring them
4. no snacks provided on tour, but available for purchase (bring your own)
5. water was provided and very cold! :)
6. long van ride from resorts to ranch - but well worth it!
*We we called for pick up time, was told it wasn't actually reserved and we needed to both reserve the pick up and pay an additional $10 USD for transportation from the resort to the location. (Were told could not drive ourselves.) Very, very dissapointe in this undisclosed fee.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Mon Feb 19 22:30:24 PST 2018 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330213 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.