Mark Downer United Kingdom
Brilliant morning on the Quads and exploring the underground caves and rivers. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable who made the trip a real pleasure. My partner and I were lucky enough to be the only two on the early morning tour so it felt very VIP, Glad we weren't in the group of 22 after us!!! Would definitely recommend this trip and don't worry when you have to go off road to get to the activity camp, its all good fun. Go ahead and zoom through the jungle
Laura B USA
Absolutely fantastic! It was my 1st time on an ATV and now I am in the market to buy one! Our guide was AWESOME! My husband and I definitely recommend it for anyone who wishes to do an ATV tour!
Laura B USA
The tour was great. We stopped at a location that housed some of the local wildlife and learned a little about them as well as visited a cenote. It was amazing.
It was an AWESOME trip! We got to really open up the ATMs and got very dusty in the process. Wading through the cenote and in the cave was a very unique experience and I would do it again!
Things I wished I knew prior to going on this trip:
1. take cash to purchase the cd of photos... they are great action shots that you can't get anywere else. (We only had enough cash for the van trip back to the resort.)
2. wear a bathing suit to swim/wade in the cave (we missed that on the info, but waded anyway - it was very refreshing)
3. they provide water shoes, but if you have your own, bring them
4. no snacks provided on tour, but available for purchase (bring your own)
5. water was provided and very cold! :)
6. long van ride from resorts to ranch - but well worth it!
*We we called for pick up time, was told it wasn't actually reserved and we needed to both reserve the pick up and pay an additional $10 USD for transportation from the resort to the location. (Were told could not drive ourselves.) Very, very dissapointe in this undisclosed fee.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2016 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330214 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.