Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- After-hours tour of the Catacombs of Priscilla with privileged access
- Visit the Capuchin Crypt, which wind under Rome's streets
- Visit the underground tunnels of the Catacombs of Priscilla
- Learn about the bone chapel and its macabre decorations
Departure & Return
In the center of Piazza Barberini, by the large Triton (Tritone) fountain. Piazza Barberini is located at the metro stop “Barberini” on metro line A (red line).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This was an interesting little tour: probably a little over-priced for the time spent in the actual sites." See review