Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover the stories behind the most important women in early Christianity
- Visit the Basilicas of S. Maria Maggiore, Santa Prassede, and others
- An art historian or theologian guide for historical and artistic insights
- Admire relics like a fragment of Christ’s crib and icon painted by St. Luke
Departure & Return
At the fountain in front of the entrance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eternal City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.