Are you interested in?
181 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
736 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
231 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
If you want to cook Italian food but stick to a gluten-free diet, look no further than this small-group cooking class in the heart of Rome. With just eight people per group, the experience offers a more personalized food experience under the guidance of an experienced Italian chef. Help to create dishes such as gluten-free pasta and dessert, then savor your creations with a glass of wine. Vegetarian, dairy-free, and nut-free dishes can also be created, if required.
- Italian cooking class with gluten-free recipes
- Learn to cook traditional Italian food in Rome
- Create and cook gluten-free pasta, dessert, and more
- Take the recipes so you can recreate dishes back at home
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people for a personalized class
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transport from central Rome to the cooking class
Hotel pickup and drop-off (available on request for a surcharge)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Rome, near the Colosseum
Return DetailsConcludes in central Rome
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Minimum numbers of 3 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative option or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9870P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Gluten-Free Italian Cooking Class in Rome
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - AssisiCategory
Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini) Tours & TicketsArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino) Tours & TicketsBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante) Tours & TicketsRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere) Tours & TicketsNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Tours & TicketsChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola) Tours & TicketsBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura) Tours & TicketsPiazza Trilussa Tours & TicketsAventine Hill (Aventino) Tours & TicketsZoomarine Tours & TicketsMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio) Tours & TicketsHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Tours & TicketsPiazza Barberini Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone) Tours & TicketsAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica) Tours & TicketsAncient Rome Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro) Tours & Tickets