Are you interested in?
3307 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5282 Tours & Activities
Campo de' Fiori Tours
406 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a deep dive into the Italian cooking tradition during this market visit and cooking class in Rome. With your chef/guide in the lead, stroll through the local market to see where the residents get their produce and pick out some fresh ingredients. Then it's back to the workshop to learn how to make a traditional Mediterranean meal and sit down to enjoy it with your group.
- All cooking utensils and ingredients included
- Hands-on instruction from your chef/guide
- Learn about the traditions of Italian cooking
- Sit down with your group to eat the meal you made
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ticket for the bus to reach the cooking place
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Restaurant in Piazza Navona
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Make sure to have a ticket for the bus to reach the cooking place.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome 4 Kids Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Market Tour And Cooking Class?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Market Tour And Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Market Tour And Cooking Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8356P19
Compare Similar Experiences
Market Tour And Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese) Tours & TicketsVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani) Tours & TicketsHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali) Tours & TicketsPaciotti Salumeria Tours & TicketsVilla Medici Tours & TicketsVilla Celimontana Tours & TicketsMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio) Tours & TicketsRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma) Tours & TicketsTiber Island (Isola Tiberina) Tours & TicketsPiazza Trilussa Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsCastel Romano Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Bocca della Verità Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace) Tours & TicketsVilla Torlonia Tours & TicketsBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla) Tours & TicketsPiazza Farnese Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone) Tours & Tickets