- Panoramic night tour of Rome
- Great introduction to Rome's many attractions
- See Rome's squares and monuments illuminated
- Special stop at the Trevi Fountain – be sure to throw in a coin for good luck
- Upgrade your tour to include a 3-course dinner in Trevi
- Walking tour at the Trastevere area
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo, St Peter’s Basilica and the district of Trastevere. You’ll also make a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw in a coin, you’ll have good luck and will return to Rome one day, so make sure you have some change!
Upgrade to dinner in Trevi area:
Follow your night tour with dinner in the Trevi area, where you’ll feast on three courses of traditional Italian cuisine in a delightful bistro. Taste typical Roman dishes and soak up the lively atmosphere in this district that’s beloved by tourists and locals alike. Trevi is full of pubs and restaurants, and after dinner, you’ll have time to explore the neighborhood and find out why Trevi has attracted artists, expats and famous people throughout the years.