Are you interested in?
179 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
744 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
230 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Step inside an authentic, 17th-century palazzo overlooking the Piazza Navona for a hands-on pasta making workshop. Prepare time-tested Italian recipes, passed down from generations: stuff ravioli, create the distinctive tortellini twist, and cook up savory sauces for tagliatelle or fettuccini. You’ll also learn how to make a creamy tiramisu, the quintessential Italian dessert. Then, sit down to enjoy your two-course lunch, paired with wines and antipasti.
- A special pasta cooking class in Piazza Navona
- Morning classes are specially timed to end at lunch, leaving you time to eat your creations
- Enjoy a warm welcome with fresh drinks and Italian antipasti before beginning the lesson
- Use professional-grade equipment in a proper Italian kitchen, with plenty of take-home tips
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Corso del Rinascimento, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Ringbell Inrome Cooking. Second Floor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inrome Cooking Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Making and Tiramisù Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Making and Tiramisù Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Would definitely recommend this class if you are looking to learn how to make pasta and tiramisu in Italy!" See review
Product code: 72056P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Pasta Making and Tiramisù Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - AssisiCategory
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe) Tours & TicketsKeats-Shelley House Tours & TicketsArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte Tours & TicketsRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsPorta Maggiore Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina Tours & TicketsRome Via del Corso Tours & TicketsVilla Farnesina Tours & TicketsVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini) Tours & TicketsOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) Tours & TicketsTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano) Tours & TicketsOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del Caravita Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello) Tours & TicketsVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane) Tours & TicketsFontana dell'Acqua Paola Tours & Tickets