Take a unique look at Rome's culinary offerings with a private food tour focused on 10 specific Roman dishes.
Join a local guide on a 3-hour tour through Rome to sample things like the city's best suppli, the original pizza bianca, cannoli from the best pastry shop and authentic Italian gelato.
Stop at 10 different places throughout the tour to learn about and then sample one dish. Enjoy the sights of the city in between stops.
1. Campo de’ Fiori Market: Fresh fruits at a famous Roman market
2. Forno Campo de' Fiori: Pizza from a favorite local stop
3. I Dolci Di Nonna Vincenza: Sicilian Patisserie
4. Gelateria Corona: Gelato based on the authentic recipe
5. Pasticceria Boccione: Original Jewish Ricotta Pie in the Jewish District
6. Il Delfino: The finest Roman Supplì
7. Sant'Eustachio Il Caffè: Coffee at the most authentic coffee maker in Rome
8. Cioccogelateria Venchi: Chocolate from the favorite shop of the area
9. Da Simo Pane e Vino: Delicious piece of Panini in a local café
10. Pasto: Roman meat and cheese platter