Book before March 31, 2014, and enjoy a free child place with every adult booking! Offer available for children aged 15 years and under. Name and age of child must be noted in the 'Special Requirement' field on booking.
- Private walking tour of Baroque Rome and the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of the Galleria Borghese
- Guided tour of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Choice of morning or afternoon three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the Borghese Gallery and concludes at Piazza del Popolo
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After touring the gallery, you'll take a walk through the gardens to reach Piazza del Popolo. Here you'll tour the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo, with two of Caravaggio's most famous compositions. You'll be able to compare the order and harmony of Raphael's Renaissance Chigi Chapel with the emotional and sensual strength of Caravaggio's Baroque artworks.
This in-depth private tour of Rome's Baroque art and architecture is hosted by a professional guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
The art was stunning and Maria was a passionate and obviously very knowledgeable guide. She was very engaging and friendly. We were so glad that we bought this tour. It was worth every penny
We toured with our wonderful guide, Leonardo. He had so much information and 2 hours was not nearly enough. We could have spent longer enjoying his art knowledge. I recommend this tour to anyone who wants a greater depth of art understanding.