After redeeming your voucher for your Rome Card and Omnia Vatican Card, the famous sights of Rome are yours to explore however you wish. From the time of your first use, both cards are valid for three consecutive days.
With the Omnia Card, you can visit St Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums fast-track-entry admission so you won’t waste time standing in the general admission queue before being wowed by the masterpieces inside, including the Sistine Chapel. Use your Rome Card for admission to two out of the following five attractions: the Colosseum, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery, Castel Sant’Angelo or Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
You'll also receive discounts on entry to more attractions, as well as a Rome travelcard to use on buses and metro trains. Plus, take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour for easy transportation around the city with 12 stops, such as Tiber Island and the Pantheon.
See the Itinerary for a list of attractions, discounts, bus stops and more.
Omnia Vatican Card:
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Entrance lines to these world-class sites are typically long, so bypass the general admission queues and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring religious artwork like Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam
and La Pietà
Enjoy entry to two out of the following seven top Rome attractions:
- Borghese Museum
- Capitoline Museums
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Coliseum -- Fast Track Entry!
- Palatine Hill and Roman Forum -- Skip the Line!
- Museum of Rome
- St. John in the Lateran
Save on entry to more than 30 other Rome attractions, including:
- Borghese Gallery: 50% savings
- Capitoline Museums: 21% savings
- Castel Sant'Angelo: 33% savings
- Colosseum: 37% savings
- National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art: 50% savings
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina: 15% savings
- Museo Napoleonico: 15% savings
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese: 20% savings
- Museo Nazionale del Palazzo di Venezia: 50% savings
- Villa di Massenzio: 20% savings
Use a hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket to sightsee at your own pace from an open-top bus. Simply hop on or off at any of the following 12 stops:
- St Peter’s Basilica -- Fast Track Entry!
- Vatican City and Sistine Chapel -- Fast Track Entry!
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Rome Pantheon
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on Sundays or bank holidays)
- St. John Lateran
- Colosseum -- Fast Track Entry!
- Circus Maximus
- Tiber Island
- Palazzo Farnese
Make use of a travelcard to explore central Rome for free by the following modes of transport. The card does not include travel to/from Rome airports.
- Metro trains
- Overground trains