- Private walking tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Prioritized Skip the Line entry to the Vatican Museums (price includes entry fees)
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel with magnificent Last Judgment fresco
- Choice of morning, afternoon and evening three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the entrance to the Vatican Museums and concludes at St Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll visit St Peter's Basilica to admire the famous artworks by Michelangelo and Bernini, where your private walking tour concludes.
This in-depth private tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica is hosted by an English-speaking guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.
Glad we did skip the line because it was really crowded. I can't imagine how long the wait is in the summer. Leonardo was very knowledgable and experienced and we had no problem meeting him in the crowd. I would caution tourists that many of the restaurants nearby are tourist traps and not authentic. Research before you go.
Leonardo was a wonderful guide and the private tour is the only way to see the Vatican. We would never have been able to see as much as we did by ourselves. Well worth it! We had been once before but had not seen the Raphael rooms. Beautiful, especially The School of Athens. This was our first day in Rome and the perfect introduction to everything else we saw.