Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- VIP early access to the Vatican Museums with the official key keeper
- Enter the Sistine Chapel with your guide (usually not allowed) before it's open to the public
- Indulge with a banquet-style breakfast in the beautiful Pinecone Courtyard
- Explore in a small group for unparalleled access to a world-famous landmark
Departure & Return
Vatican Museum Entrance Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Vatican Museums, on Viale Vaticano.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This service ends at around 08:30AM inside the Vatican Museums.
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- Large purses, bags, and backpacks are not allowed inside the Vatican Museums.
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Photography is permitted in certain sections of the Vatican Museums. Your guide will inform you of restricted areas.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.