Are you interested in?
- Hangi dinner and traditional Maori performance at Tamaki Maori Village
- Experience Maori customs and traditions
- Welcome ceremony and haka song and dance
- Traditional hangi feast
Departure & Return
Meet Tamaki Gathering Place (1220 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua)
What To Expect
In the wharenui (meeting house), see haka song and dance in a powerful performance by a Rangiatea cultural group. When it’s time for the hangi feast, dig into slow-cooked meat and vegetables roasted in underground earthen ovens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Camera and Video usage is permitted throughout the entire evening experience.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamaki Maori Village
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands