Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day private shore excursion to Pompeii from Salerno
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn about the famous Mt Vesuvius volcanic eruption
- See fascinating places such as the Forum, the Thermal Baths and the Lupanare brothel with your expert guide
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience, with flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
If the cruise ship docks to a different pier into Salerno port we will meet you there at 8:30
What To Expect
As you wander the streets with your guide you’ll learn about the well-preserved buildings that surround you and gain a deeper insight and understanding into the culture, history and architecture of the place. Enjoy a typical Italian lunch (own expense) and then journey to the Thermal Baths, the Forum and other key city structures.
Before returning to Salerno, you’ll have time to tour the House of Vetti, one of the city’s best-preserved houses. Kick back and relax as you make your way back to Salerno with this hassle-free private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms