Are you interested in?
- Full-day tour of Texas Hill Country from San Antonio
- Travel along scenic country roads through vineyards, olive groves, and peach and pecan orchards
- Learn about the area's German heritage and opt for a biergarden lunch in the 19th-century town of Fredericksburg
- Visit the boyhood home and ranch of US President Lyndon B. Johnson
- Enjoy a mix of guided activities and leisure time to explore on your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from San Antonio included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide - languages other than English available upon request for additional fee
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the contact info you provide is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please provide when booking or contact us at 800-341-6000
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Antonio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall it's a great way to safely see the area with a local, friendly guide!" See review